Call for Content Has Now Closed
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the program for the GTEC 2016 Conference & Exhibition. The Call for Content closed on April 15, 2016.
For 2016 our Conference Program will feature:
- 4 exciting Conference Tracks that provide the framework for this years content
- Concurrent sessions running on November 2 and 3 between 10:45 AM and 3:30 PM
- 30 minute concurrent sessions; with one (1) 60 minute panel allowance per track (3+ speakers)
*Changes to Session length may be made at the discretion of GTEC.
2016 Conference Tracks:
Submitting your Abstract:
In order to complete your submission, all mandatory fields MUST BE COMPLETED. Submissions will only be accepted in English (regardless of whether you choose to include both official languages in your presentation).
We welcome and encourage submissions for GTEC 2016 from government, industry, academia, health care and professional associations.
GTEC is seeking speakers who will interact with and engage our attendees to drive conversations before, during and after the conference! Abstracts that lead with a best practice or case study are always recommended. When suggesting a topic, please make sure your presentation summary:
- is engaging, nonpartisan, and product agnostic
- includes real-world examples and case studies wherever possible
- short and succinct
- includes a catchy and creative title
Critical dates to remember:
- February 1 – Call for Content Opened
- April 15 – Call for Content Closed
- April 18 – 29 – Submission review
- May 2 – 13 – All submitters will be notified as to the review decision*
*Please note that GTEC reserves the right to request that your presentation become a panel discussion, webinar, blog series, etc.
Presentations that do not meet the criteria for the conference program may be presented in a sponsored seminar or workshop program or sponsored webinar. For further information, please contact Terry Horsman, Director of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for selected abstracts:
Should your submission be selected for the GTEC 2016 Program, the following additional information will be required:
- Professional Photo of Speaker(s) Note: format MUST be high-resolution (300dpi+) JPEG
- Updated session title (if requested)
- Updated abstract (if required)
- Updated bio (if required)
- Signed speaker waiver
- Contact information for the following:
- Executive/Admin assistant
Critical Dates for selected 2016 Program contributors:
- May 6 – Deadline to submit ‘Additional Information’ (as listed above)
- October 7 – Deadline to submit complete PowerPoint presentation
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Perreault, Manager of Content & Program at email@example.com.